Tuesday, August 21, 2007

play the game, the game gets played

The summer is almost over. A few days ago we (Zoe, Diego, and I) went to Mark and Cory's garage sale. It was pretty fun, Zoe bought shorts and a bunch of Jeremy and Kazu's sweaters. Diego bought some of Mark's shoes and I bought a shirt for Louisa. Jeremy Scott was there, it was nice seeing him again. Uffie showed in the end which was amazing, and Marvin Scott Jarrett editor of Nylon was there. The heartschallenger guys were there and what else, the best iced tea ever. NYLON TV made an appearance, the video is coming out later. It was really fun, there was a DJ from Ed Banger Records..
After we went to dinner at Nagao and then down to the promenade and ran into everyone.




Hearts Challenger Truck




Uffie and Marvin Scott Jarrett

me, diego, and zoe

Rony (www.ronysphotobooth.com)





all photos courtesy of www.thecobrasnake.com

Today i went to the pool at Angelica's house then dinner tomorrow is the Yeah Yeah Yeahs at the mayan which is going to be insane. I'm going with louisa,mia,lena,everyone..and zoes going with Evan. I'm going to try to get my permit tomorrow but I doubt that will happen.
-Olivia

No comments: