Saturday, May 26, 2007

olivia in angeles

So im here in la. while Zoe;s in ny, but it is not too bad....


last night i went to see pirates of the carribean at worlds end with maddie w.
all i can say was it was really EPIC. The special effects were seriously incredible, i mean not as good as the first (nothing ever is) but pretty solid. Since i am a huge fan we had to dress up:
the dream


then we got all yo ho








her brother thomas is an amazing artist

so we then camped out in line some milk and cookies




and then we went all out when these boys tried to steal our seats
so it was a pretty amazing evening.

Today i'm most likely going to Topanga Days and then Olivia's *the other one's house




see you there!
Olivia

1 comment:

EXPLO 2007 said...

Olivia, it's Maddie...
Excited to see the lovely post, so sad to see the worst of all pictures of us!! You better be planning on posting the amazing ones (eg the beautiful one of me kicking up my leg trying to put my boots one or the one of me kissing your head in my bathroom!? Ex-squeeze me!? Please call me immediamete