Monday, April 23, 2007

It's better to burn out then to fade away-Kurt Cobain


Coachella's in a short while in which zoe and i have been raving. um PEACHES, so sorry evan( he cant go and peaches is his fav band). It was a pretty traumatizing night and i just called hannah but she has "people over" and cant talk. i'm for some reason like falling asleep right now but cant bring myself to actually sleep. today was really intresting basically every teacher like except robin and kirril hate me so thats always nice. i seriously just cant wait until this weekend and then next weekend im seeing bright eyes with mel (u know to make up for lost shows) which will probably be incredible since cassadaga is so fucking good.and then i finally get a weekend to like sleep haha. everythings just working out really well right now. louisa has been bothering me about new nikes all night, guess we need to go to undefeated soon, check up the new ones.
be my heater be my lover

olivia

No comments: